[Identified] We have identified an issue where some orders are stuck being processed. The impact to customers is that these orders are unable to move to the next stage in the order lifecycle
- Orders in the New Order tab may not move to the Ready to Ship tab after being confirmed
- Orders in the Ready to Ship tab may not be ready for Labelling
We are currently working to identify all affected accounts and orders.
Additional information will be provided as it comes to hand.
July 29, 2021 4:39PM AEST
[Monitoring] We have identified all orders affected for all merchants, and updated the status for each order.
- New orders that could not be confirmed will return to the "New Orders" tab, ready for confirmation
- Orders that were stuck unable to print labels will be returned to the "Ready to Ship" tab, ready for label printing
- Orders that were in the "Ready to Ship" tab that could not be corrected have been returned to the New Orders tab for review
We will monitor the situation for any recurrences.
August 4, 2021 11:41AM AEST
[Resolved] No further bulk instances of orders stuck in processing have been detected in the last 72 hours.
We are considering this matter resolved.
[Investigating] We're reaching out to let you know we are experiencing degraded performance on Australia Post API. The impact is that quoting, labelling, booking and tracking services for Australia Post might be intermittently unavailable on the Shippit platform.
We'll continue to keep you updated on the progress.
August 3, 2021 5:09PM AEST
[Resolved] The outage experienced by Australia Post API has been resolved by their IT teams. As a result, quoting, labelling, booking and tracking services for Australia Post is now available on the Shippit platform.